W 99-2 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title W 99-2
Artist: Falsetta, VincentCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: faculty member at the University of North Texas, College of Visual Arts + Design
- Creation: 1999
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 art original : oil on canvas ; 65 x 55 in.
- Content Description: Brushstrokes of black, white, and beige are smeared and scraped together creating a patterned background upon which, in the center, is a white to black gradation of horizontal brushstrokes.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Twentieth century.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): paintings (visual works)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): works of art
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1999
Name: College of Visual Arts + Design Archival ProjectCode: UNTCVA
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: Vincent Falsetta, Denton, TX
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2010, Vincent Falsetta, All Rights Reserved
- Accession or Local Control No: 2010063240
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc27155
- Academic Department: Studio Arts