Food Choice and Waste in Texas Middle School Cafeterias Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Food Choice and Waste in Texas Middle School Cafeterias
Author: Connors, Priscilla L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Author: Sandifer, KirbyCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Funder: United States. Department of AgricultureContributor Type: Organization
Funder: University of North Texas. Undergraduate Research InitiativeContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2011
- Content Description: Infographic on a study of food choice and waste in Texas middle school cafeterias. During winter/spring 2011 researchers at the University of North Texas (UNT) documented school meal choices in a district that participated in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP). This infographic describes the methods and results of the study.
- Keyword: school lunches
- Keyword: National School Lunch Program
- Keyword: nutrition
- Keyword: food waste
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: School children -- Food -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Human behavior -- Nutritional aspects -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Children -- Nutrition -- Psychological aspects.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Food habits -- Texas.
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Arts and SciencesCode: UNTCAS
- Rights Access: public
- Grant Number: USDA Behavioral Economics Award [Number: 59-5000-0-0088]
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc271491
- Academic Department: Hospitality and Tourism Management