[Letter from Donald J. Maison, Jr. to Ronald Woodroof - September 7, 1988] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Donald J. Maison, Jr. to Ronald Woodroof - September 7, 1988]
- Series Title Ron Woodroof/Dallas Buyer's Club Collection
Author: Maison, Donald J., Jr.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Attorney at Law
- Creation: 1988-09-07
- Content Description: Photocopy of a letter from Donald J. Maison, Jr. to Ronald D. Woodroof clarifying legal advice that he provided to Woodroof regarding a civil action case. He also mentions a phone call regarding a drug protocol that they had discussed. The subject line reads "Dallas Gay Alliance, Inc., et al. vs. Dallas County Hospital District, et al., Civil Action Number CA 3-88-1394-H, In the United States District Court for the Northern District Texas - Dallas Division."
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- Named Person: Maison, Donald J., Jr.
- Named Person: Woodroof, Ronald D.
- Named Person: Waybourn, William W.
- Named Person: Nelson, M. William
- Keyword: legal advice
- Keyword: court cases
- Keyword: drug protocols
- Keyword: CA 3-88-1394-H
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Coverage Date: 1988
Name: Resource Center LGBT Collection of the UNT LibrariesCode: LGBTC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0756-164
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc271484