NEW Source, Issue 6, February 1992 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title NEW Source, Issue 6, February 1992
- Serial Title NEW Source
- Series Title Ron Woodroof/Dallas Buyer's Club Collection
- Sort Title NEW Source 1992-02
Author: Dallas Buyer's ClubCreator Type: Organization
Author: Earnest, MattCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Research writer/editor
Distributor: Jackson, ElaineContributor Type: Personal
Distributor: Johnson, CandaceContributor Type: Personal
Other: Campbell, JimContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Execuive Drector
Author: Woodroof, Ronald D.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Founder and Contributor
Name: Dallas Buyer's ClubPlace of Publication: Dallas, Texas
- Creation: 1992-02
- Content Description: Monthly newsletter discussing health issues of importance to persons with HIV or AIDS and alternative protocols practiced by members of the Dallas Buyer's Club.
- Physical Description: 7 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: AIDS (Disease)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Alternative medicine -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Health -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: newsletters
- Keyword: human immuno-deficiency virus
- Keyword: acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Coverage Date: 1992
Name: Resource Center LGBT Collection of the UNT LibrariesCode: LGBTC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: All contents copyrighted (c)1992, PWA Health Group of Texas, Inc.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0756-171
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc271477
- Display Note: "A monthly publication of The PWA Health Group of Texas, Inc." (p. 1).
- Display Note: "NEW Source is a monthly publication of the Dallas Buyer's Club, a non-profit organization" (p. 2).
- Display Note: "NEW Source is published monthly and free of charge for members of The Dallas Buyer's Club, a nickname for PWA Health Group of Texas, Inc." (p. 7).
- Display Note: This issue was addressed to Edward J. Winslow in Dallas, Texas.