Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 94-203
Artist: Falsetta, VincentCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: faculty member at the University of North Texas, College of Visual Arts + Design
- Creation: 1994
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 art original : acrylic paint on paper ; 41.5 x 29.5 in.
- Content Description: Vertical gray painting with repeating linear white lines spreading from two centers, one in the upper half and one in the lower half of the painting. Many circles of various gray hues float across the surface.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Twentieth century.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): paintings (visual works)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): works of art
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1994
Name: College of Visual Arts + Design Archival ProjectCode: UNTCVA
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: Vincent Falsetta, Denton, TX
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2010, Vincent Falsetta, All Rights Reserved
- Accession or Local Control No: 2010063212
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc27127
- Academic Department: Studio Arts