Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 86-3
Artist: Falsetta, VincentCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
- Creation: 1986
- Physical Description: 1 art original : acrylic paint on canvas ; 75 x 70 in.
- Content Description: Dark background with many small geometric shapes, lines and dots in bright colors evenly spaced around the canvas over a structured linear pattern.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): paintings (visual works)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): acrylic paint
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): works of art
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1986
Name: College of Visual Arts + Design Archival ProjectCode: UNTCVA
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: Vincent Falsetta, Denton, TX
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2010, Vincent Falsetta, All Rights Reserved
- Accession or Local Control No: 2010063204
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc27119
- Academic Department: Studio Arts