[dyed silk yardage] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [dyed silk yardage]
Artist: Spear, ShigekoCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas faculty member from 1983 until her death in 1994.
Donor: Wolfe, DebContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1991~
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 art original : silk habotai dyed with Procion dyes
- Content Description: Silk yardage dyed in vertical linear patterns of oranges, greens, reds, and browns spotted with circular shapes resembling eyes or knots in wood.
- Keyword: surface design
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): yardage
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): cloth
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Visual Arts + Design Archival ProjectCode: UNTCVA
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: Deb Wolfe, Lawrence, KS
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc27040
- Academic Department: Studio Arts