Legislative History Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Legislative History
- Series Title 1995 BRAC Commission
Author: United States. Defense Base Closure and Realignment Commission.Creator Type: Organization
- Content Description: Legislative History. (Box 63)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: General Counsel documents
- Keyword: BRAC Commission documents
- Place Name: United States
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-1995 814
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=814_2.pdf&Path_st=1995%5CGC&DocID_in=814
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc27002
- Display Note: Received: 2/24/2006; Received as hard copy