Congressional Testimony June 13, 1995 #1 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Congressional Testimony June 13, 1995 #1
- Series Title 1995 BRAC Commission
Author: United States. Defense Base Closure and Realignment Commission.Creator Type: Organization
- Content Description: Congressional testimony and briefings for many sites presented at the Washington D.C. Congressional Hearing held on June 13, 1995. (Box 80)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Hearing Material documents
- Keyword: BRAC Commission documents
- Place Name: United States
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-1995 484
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=484_3.pdf&Path_st=1995%5CHEARING&DocID_in=484
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc26931
- Display Note: Received: 2/14/2006; Received as hard copy