[U.S. Patent OCR Files: Disk USP025] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [U.S. Patent OCR Files: Disk USP025]
- Added Title United States Patent Office Grants, Disk USP025
Compiler: Phillips, Mark EdwardCreator Type: Personal
Compiler: United States. Patent Office.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2013
- Content Description: This dataset contains the compiled Optical Character Recognition (OCR) text files for the content of patent grants issued by the United States Patent Office from ## to ## (non-inclusive).
- Physical Description: # text files ;
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- United States.
- Keyword: Optical Character Recognition
- Keyword: OCR files
- Keyword: text files
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: UNT Data RepositoryCode: UNTDRD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights License: pd
- Accession or Local Control No: USP025
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc268972
- Academic Department: Digital Projects Unit
- Display Note: Data source: http://www.google.com/googlebooks/uspto-patents-grants.html