Texas Program Gives Gifted Math and Science Students Chance to Finish School and Start College Simulataneously Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Texas Program Gives Gifted Math and Science Students Chance to Finish School and Start College Simulataneously, article, October 11, 1989; (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc268936/: accessed March 23, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; crediting Texas Academy of Mathematics and Science.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this article.
This article has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by Texas Academy of Mathematics and Science in partnership with UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this article.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.