JAC: A Journal of Composition Theory, Volume 30, Numbers 1 & 2, 2010 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title JAC: A Journal of Composition Theory, Volume 30, Numbers 1 & 2, 2010
- Serial Title JAC: A Journal of Composition Theory
Author: Association of Teachers of Advanced Composition (U.S.)Creator Type: Organization
Editor: Worsham, LynnCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Illinois State University; Cover art.
Editor: Jung, JulieContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Senior Editor; Illinois State University
Editor: Jensen, KyleContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Online Editor; University of North Texas
Editor: Sharp-Hoskins, KellieContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Editorial Assistant
Editor: Chadwick, TylerContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Editorial Assistant
Name: Association of Teachers of Advanced Composition (U.S.)
- Creation: 2010
- Embargoed Until: 2015-01-01
- Content Description: JAC: A Journal of Composition Theory contains a collection of papers regarding writing and rhetoric: "The JAC is a forum for theory, research and pedagogy regarding (1) those writing courses beyond the freshman courses, excluding technical and creative writing, (2) writing in courses which are not themselves writing courses, particularly in the liberal arts and sciences, and (3) work in theory, research or pedagogy which is advanced or progressive and will shed light on the field as a whole while at the same time providing insights for advanced composition" (volume 1, number 1).
- Physical Description: 397,  p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Rhetoric -- Study and teaching -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: English language -- Rhetoric -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Discourse analysis -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: English language -- Rhetoric -- Study and teaching -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: English language -- Composition and exercises -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: English journals
- Keyword: composition journals
- Keyword: composition classes
- Keyword: class writing
- Keyword: reviews
- Keyword: essays
- Keyword: review essays
- Keyword: response essays
- Keyword: awards
- Keyword: award winners
- Publication Title: JAC: A Journal of Composition Theory
- Volume: 30
- Issue: 1
- Issue: 2
Name: Journal of Composition TheoryCode: JAC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 31879432
- ISSN: 0731-6755
- UNT Catalog No.: b1018180
- Library of Congress Control Number: sc 84-7525
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 82-2023
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc268405
- Display Note: "Volume 30, Numbers 1-2, 2010."
- Display Note: Earlier volumes of this journal (1980-1994) are published under the title 'Journal of Advanced Composition.'
- Embargo Note: This item has a 4-year embargo period. For more information on this item or to inquire about obtaining a copy, please contact the authors directly.