In Brief: CRS Resources on the FY2014 Funding Gap, Shutdown, and Status of Appropriations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title In Brief: CRS Resources on the FY2014 Funding Gap, Shutdown, and Status of Appropriations
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2014
Author: Murray, JustinCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Information Research Specialist
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2013-11-04
- Content Description: This report provides an annotated list of Congressional Research Service (CRS) resources and analyses relevant to the funding gap that commenced on October 1, 2013, and terminated on October 17, 2013, with the enactment of P.L. 113-46, a continuing appropriations measure providing appropriations through January 15, 2014; historical funding gaps; and continuing appropriations measures.
- Physical Description: 7 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congress
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congressional budget process
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congressional information resources
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R43250
- Accession or Local Control No: R43250_2013Nov04
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc267840