The Iran Hostages: Efforts to Obtain Compensation Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Iran Hostages: Efforts to Obtain Compensation
Author: Elsea, Jennifer K.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Legislative Attorney
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2013-11-01
- Content Description: This report provides background information regarding the 1979-1981 Iran Hostage Crisis, and discusses the Hostage Relief Act.
- Physical Description: 20 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Hostages
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Hostage negotiations
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International affairs
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- Iran
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- Iran -- U.S.
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R43210
- Accession or Local Control No: R43210_2013Nov01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc267817