Army Corps of Engineers: Water Resource Authorizations, Appropriations, and Activities Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Army Corps of Engineers: Water Resource Authorizations, Appropriations, and Activities
Author: Carter, Nicole T.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Natural Resources Policy
Author: Stern, Charles V.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Natural Resources Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2013-10-18
- Content Description: This report summarizes congressional authorization and appropriations processes for the Corps. It also discusses agency activities under general authorities. Congress directs the Corps through authorizations, appropriations, and oversight of its studies, construction projects, and other activities.
- Physical Description: 25 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Army -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Executive departments
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Environmental protection
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Civil engineering
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R41243
- Accession or Local Control No: R41243_2013Oct18
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc267814