Poverty in the United States: 2012 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Poverty in the United States: 2012
Author: Gabe, ThomasCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Social Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2013-11-13
- Content Description: This report discusses poverty in United States that varies widely across the population according to age, education, labor force attachment, family living arrangements, and area of residence, among other factors. The report elaborates on the poverty among selected groups, the geography of poverty, and the research supplemental poverty measure.
- Physical Description: 85 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Poverty
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Poverty research
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Urban poverty
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Antipoverty program
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL33069
- Accession or Local Control No: RL33069_2013Nov13
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc267792