Federal Research and Development Funding: FY2009 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Federal Research and Development Funding: FY2009
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2009
Author: Sargent, John F., Jr.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Science and Technology Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2009-05-22
- Content Description: This report summarizes budgetary decisions relating to research and development funding for FY2009, as well as some projected information for FY2010.
- Physical Description: 59 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Budgets
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Science policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Public contracts
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Research and development contracts
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Research grants
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Research and development - Law and legislation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Federal budgets
- Coverage Date: 2009
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL34448
- Accession or Local Control No: RL34448_2009May22
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc26273