Honduran-U.S. Relations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Honduran-U.S. Relations
Author: Meyer, Peter J.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Latin American Affairs
Author: Sullivan, Mark P.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Latin American Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2009-06-08
- Content Description: This report discusses the current state of Honduras, which is one of the Western Hemisphere's poorest countries and has a high poverty rate, high infant mortality rate, and a widespread HIV/AIDS epidemic. This report also discusses the relationship between the U.S. and Honduras, focusing on the countries' important trade partnership, the U.S. military presence in Honduras, and U.S. foreign aid.
- Physical Description: 15 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government - Honduras
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - U.S. - Honduras
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - Honduras - U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign aid
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: American economic assistance - Honduras
- Place Name: Honduras
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL34027
- Accession or Local Control No: RL34027_2009Jun08
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc26260