Saudi Arabia: Background and U.S. Relations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Saudi Arabia: Background and U.S. Relations
Author: Blanchard, Christopher M.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Middle Eastern Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2009-07-09
- Content Description: This report discusses the current state of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, its current relationship with the United States, and future initiatives to further develop U.S.-Saudi relations.
- Physical Description: 44 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government - Saudi Arabia
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - U.S. - Saudi Arabia
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - Saudi Arabia - U.S.
- Place Name: Saudi Arabia
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL33533
- Accession or Local Control No: RL33533_2009Jul09
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc26238