North Korean Counterfeiting of U.S. Currency Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title North Korean Counterfeiting of U.S. Currency
Author: Nanto, Dick K.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Industry and Trade
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2009-06-12
- Content Description: The purpose of this report is to provide a summary of what is known from open sources on the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's (DPRK or North Korea), alleged counterfeiting of U.S. currency, examine North Korean motives and methods, and discuss U.S. interests and policy options.
- Physical Description: 14 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - U.S. - North Korea
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - North Korea - U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Criminal justice
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Counterfeiting
- Place Name: North Korea
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL33324
- Accession or Local Control No: RL33324_2009Jun12
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc26233