Agriculture in Pending U.S. Free Trade Agreements with Colombia, Panama, and South Korea Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Agriculture in Pending U.S. Free Trade Agreements with Colombia, Panama, and South Korea
Author: Jurenas, RemyCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Agricultural Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2009-06-03
- Content Description: The 111th Congress in coming months might take up free trade agreements (FTAs) signed by the Bush Administration with Colombia, Panama, and South Korea under trade promotion authority, or fast-track rules, designed to expedite congressional consideration of these agreements. Accordingly, agriculture as covered in each pending trade agreement is examined in this report in the order that Congress likely will take up these agreements, based upon statements made to date by Obama Administration officials and Members of Congress.
- Physical Description: 17 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade agreements
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Agriculture
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Agriculture in foreign trade
- Place Name: Colombia
- Place Name: Panama
- Place Name: South Korea
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R40622
- Accession or Local Control No: R40622_2009Jun03
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc26158