The 2009 Influenza Pandemic: U.S. Responses to Global Human Cases Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The 2009 Influenza Pandemic: U.S. Responses to Global Human Cases
Author: Salaam-Blyther, TiajiCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Global Health
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2009-06-23
- Content Description: This report discusses the April 2009 outbreak of the influenza strain known as H1N1, or commonly, swine influenza. This report describes the distribution of the virus and the statistics of affected areas, as well as international and U.S. efforts to treat infected persons, respond to outbreaks in various countries (such as Mexico and other Latin American nations), and prepare for a possible influenza pandemic.
- Physical Description: 16 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Emergency management
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Influenza
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Swine influenza
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Medicine
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Epidemics
- Coverage Date: 2009
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R40588
- Accession or Local Control No: R40588_2009Jun23
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc26157