The 2009 Influenza Pandemic: Selected Legal Issues Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The 2009 Influenza Pandemic: Selected Legal Issues
Author: Swendiman, Kathleen S.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Legislative Attorney
Author: Jones, Nancy LeeCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Legislative Attorney
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2009-06-15
- Content Description: In late April 2009, human cases of infection with a novel influenza A(H1N1) virus, commonly known as "swine flu," were identified. Since then, the virus has become widespread. It is timely to examine the legal issues surrounding this public health threat. This report provides a brief overview of selected legal issues including emergency measures, civil rights, liability issues, and employment issues.
- Physical Description: 32 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Medicine
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Influenza
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Swine influenza
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Epidemics
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Emergency management
- Coverage Date: 2009
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R40560
- Accession or Local Control No: R40560_2009Jun15
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc26152