Antitrust Modernization Commission Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Antitrust Modernization Commission
- Added Title The Antitrust Modernization Commission Homepage
Author: The Antitrust Modernization CommissionCreator Type: Organization
Contributor: Garza, Deborah A.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Chair
Contributor: Yarowsky, Jonathan R.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Vice-Chair
Name: The Antitrust Modernization CommissionPlace of Publication: Washington, D.C.
- Creation: 2007-05-31
- Content Description: The Antitrust Modernization Commission was created pursuant to the Antitrust Modernization Commission Act of 2002, Pub. L. No. 107-273, §§ 11051-60, 116 Stat. 1856. The Commission consists of 12 members, 4 of which were appointed by the President, 4 by the leadership of the Senate, and 4 of which were appointed by the leadership of the House of Representatives. The Antitrust Modernization Commission submitted its Report and Recommendations to Congress and the President on April 2, 2007. The report is to "contain a detailed statement of the findings and conclusions of the Commission, together with recommendations for legislative or administrative action the Commission considers to be appropriate." The Antitrust Modernization Commission terminated on May 31, 2007, pursuant to the Antitrust Modernization Commission Act, as amended.
- Keyword: electronic government
- Keyword: Antitrust laws
- Keyword: Competition law
- Place Name: United States
- Start Date: 2002
- End Date: 2007-05
Name: CyberCemeteryCode: GDCC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- URL: http://govinfo.library.unt.edu/amc/
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc26000
- Display Note: last modified: 2007-05-31 harvested: