Atmospheric Ammonia: Sources and Fate. A Review of Ongoing Federal Research and Future Needs Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Atmospheric Ammonia: Sources and Fate. A Review of Ongoing Federal Research and Future Needs
Author: National Science and Technology Council (U.S.). Air Quality Research Subcommittee.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Committee on Environment and Natural Resources. Air Quality Research Subcommittee
Name: United States. Office of Science and Technology PolicyPlace of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2000-06
- Content Description: This report provides a brief summary of the state of the current state of federal scientific research related to atmospheric ammonia, based on discussions from an October, 1999 meeting of the Air Quality Research Subcommittee of CENR.
- Physical Description: 13 p. : col. ill., col. maps
- Keyword: ammonia
- Keyword: air quality
- Keyword: air pollution
- Keyword: emissions
- Keyword: biogeochemical cycle
Name: Environmental Policy CollectionCode: ESDC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- URL: http://www.whitehouse.gov/files/documents/ostp/NSTC%20Reports/Atmospheric%20Ammonia%202000.pdf
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc25995
- Display Note: [harvested: 2010-04-06]