From the Edge: Science to Support Restoration of Pacific Salmon Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title From the Edge: Science to Support Restoration of Pacific Salmon
Author: National Science and Technology Council (U.S.). Committee on Environment and Natural Resources.Creator Type: Organization
Name: National Science and Technology Council (U.S.). Committee on Environment and Natural ResourcesPlace of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2000-11
- Content Description: According the preface, this report represents the scientific understanding of salmon and salmon declines in the year 2000. The report provides an overview of salmon population trends, and ways to aid in and measure recovery.
- Physical Description: 57 p. : col. ill., col. maps
- Keyword: biodiversity
- Keyword: fisheries
- Keyword: habitats
- Keyword: environmental protection
- Keyword: salmon
- Keyword: watersheds
- Keyword: estuaries
- Keyword: hatcheries
- Place Name: United States
- Place Name: Canada
Name: Environmental Policy CollectionCode: ESDC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- URL: http://www.whitehouse.gov/files/documents/ostp/NSTC%20Reports/SalmonOnTheEdge%202000.pdf
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc25982
- Display Note: [harvested: 2010-04-06]