Air Quality Forecasting: A Review of Federal Programs and Research Needs Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Air Quality Forecasting: A Review of Federal Programs and Research Needs
Author: National Science and Technology Council (U.S.). Air Quality Research Subcommittee.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Committee on Environment and Natural Resources. Air Quality Research Subcommittee
Name: United States. Office of Science and Technology PolicyPlace of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2001-06
- Content Description: This report provides a brief overview of the state of science of air quality forecasting. The report was composed to guide future federal research in air quality forecasting.
- Physical Description: 22 p. : col. ill., col. maps
- Keyword: air pollution
- Keyword: ozone
- Keyword: particulates
- Keyword: air quality
Name: Environmental Policy CollectionCode: ESDC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- URL: http://www.whitehouse.gov/files/documents/ostp/NSTC%20Reports/Air%20Quality%20Forecasting%202001.pdf
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc25969
- Display Note: [harvested: 2010-04-06]