The encore concerto for piano and orchestra Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The encore concerto for piano and orchestra
Composer: Gillis, Don, 1912-1978.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: In the t.p: "By Don Gillis, A.S.C.A.P."
- Creation: 1956
- Content Description: This is a holograph score of Don Gillis "The Encore Concerto for Piano and Orchestra." Gillis's dedicated this his first piano concerto to his friend Joseph Kahn. The entire score is in loose white onionskin pages and black ink. It is part of the UNT Music Library's Don Gillis Special Collection, which can be accessed at <http://www.library.unt.edu/music/special-collections/gillis/the-don-gillis-collection-1>. Page 96A is an alternative re-orchestrated version that replaces the essentially chordal accompaniment presented in p.96.
- Physical Description: 1 score (119 p.) ; 17 x 22 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Concertos (Piano).
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Concertos.
- Named Person: Joseph Kahn
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: General CollectionCode: UNTGC
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Musical Score/Notation
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc25947
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000