BRAC Commission Material - Litigation Complaint - Rell vs. Rumsfeld (Connecticut) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title BRAC Commission Material - Litigation Complaint - Rell vs. Rumsfeld (Connecticut)
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
- Creation: 2006-03-30
- Content Description: The following complaints for litigation brought against the Commission (and its individual Commissioners) were formally served on the Commissioners. Please note that the Commission and the Commissioners were not named in Rendell v. Rumsfeld (Docket No. 05-4740), a related case involving the Secretary of Defense's proposed deactivation of the 111th Fighter Wing located at the Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base, Willow Grove, PA. As of March 31, 2006, the Commission and the Commissioners have been dismissed from all actions with the exception of lawsuits filed in Connecticut and Washington. The lawsuits filed in New Jersey (Corzine v. Rumsfeld) and Massachusetts (Romney v. Rumsfeld) have been dismissed. Further information about the status of the remaining cases still under litigation may be obtained by contacting http://www.usdoj.gov/contact-us.html.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: BRAC Commission Material-GC Litigation Complaints documents
- Keyword: Federal documents
- Place Name: United States
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legal Document
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 13627
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=1.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5CBCMGCC&DocID_in=13627
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc25922
- Display Note: Received: 3/30/2006; Received as hard copy