Executive Correspondence Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Executive Correspondence
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
- Creation: 2006-03-30
- Content Description: Contains Executive Correspondence from Senator Roy Ashburn to Secretary Donald Rumsfeld regarding Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake, CA
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Navy
- Keyword: Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake
- Keyword: Executive Correspondence documents
- Keyword: Federal documents
- Place Name: United States - California
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 13622
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=Roy_Ashburn.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5CEXECMAIL&DocID_in=13622
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc25917
- Display Note: Received: 3/30/2006; Received as hard copy