BRAC Analysis - Notes and Research Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title BRAC Analysis - Notes and Research
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
Author: United States. Defense Base Closure and Realignment Commission.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 2005-12-08
- Content Description: Contains information (including a RAND briefing on Options for Managing the Army's Arsenals and Ammunition Plants) on Army Ammunition Plants (AAP) for various States for Army Team Analyst Elizabeth Bieri.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Army
- Keyword: BRAC Commission Analysis-Army Team documents
- Keyword: BRAC Commission documents
- Place Name: United States
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 11872
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=12-5-19.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5CBCAA&DocID_in=11872
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc25109
- Display Note: Received: 12/5/2005; Received as hard copy