BRAC Analysis-Notes and Research Page: 4 of 123
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
The Navy's Full Life Cycle Support Activit
for Targets and Electronic Threat System
* Only site for:
- T&E of Navy targets
* GQM-163 Supersonic Sea Skimming Target
" BQM-74F Subsonic Aerial Target
- Operates all Navy target and threat systems
# 9 Surface
* 2 Subsonic
- Develops and exports target configurationperformance enhanceme
to other operating sites
SExamples (seaborne target swarm capability, LAC, ....)
- Develops seaborne targets
- Develops airborne electronic threat systems
* Technical and logistics support to all Navy operating activities,
* Navy representative to Targets Reliance Panel
- Navy leadership in 7 of 13 Reliance areas
Here’s what’s next.
This text can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Text.
United States. Defense Base Closure and Realignment Commission. BRAC Analysis-Notes and Research, text, December 6, 2005; (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc24763/m1/4/: accessed April 22, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.