BRAC Commission - Notes and Research Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title BRAC Commission - Notes and Research
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
Author: United States. Defense Base Closure and Realignment Commission.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 2005-11-29
- Content Description: Contains Rep. Simmons Brief and other community input for Navy Analyst Hal Tickle regarding SUBASE New London, CT
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Navy
- Keyword: Submarine Base New London
- Keyword: BRAC Commission Analysis-Navy/MC Team documents
- Keyword: BRAC Commission documents
- Place Name: United States - Connecticut
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 11624
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=11-21-39.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5CBCAN&DocID_in=11624
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc24567
- Display Note: Received: 11/21/2005; Received as hard copy