certified Atlanta 30 Jun Transcript (Regional) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title certified Atlanta 30 Jun Transcript (Regional)
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
Author: United States. Defense Base Closure and Realignment Commission.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 2005-11-07
- Content Description: 2005 BRAC COMMISSION REGIONAL HEARING, THURSDAY, JUNE 30, 2005, GEORGIA TECH HOTEL AND CONFERENCE CENTER, ATLANTA, GEORGIA, STATES TESTIFYING: GEORGIA, ALABAMA AND TENNESSEE
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Hearing Transcripts documents
- Keyword: BRAC Commission documents
- Place Name: United States
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 11515
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=certified_Atlanta_30_Jun_Transcript_%28Regional%29.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5CHT&DocID_in=11515
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc24462
- Display Note: Received: 11/3/2005