Technical JCSG 146T Minutes 26 April 05.pdf Page: 1 of 5
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
Technical Joint Cross-Service Group (TJCSG)
Daily Conference Call
Meeting Minutes of 26 April 2005
Dr. Sega chaired the meeting. The agenda is enclosed in attachment 1. The list of
attendees is enclosed in attachment 2. The primary objective for the meeting was to
provide feedback from the 25 April 2005, IEC Meeting and to plan the finalization of the
TJCSG Final Report. The agenda topics are listed below in the order in which they were
covered. The key points, decisions and action items from the meeting are as follows:
IEC Meeting Feedback - Mr. Shaffer
* Army-223R (Closure of Ft. Monmouth) was approved. Army-227R (Closure of
Natick) was returned for additional considerations. The TJCSG will need to present a
stronger argument on the transformational value of 227R.
* The IEC decided to move DARPA and the other activities associated with TECH-
0040R to Bethesda instead of Anacostia.
* TECH-0052R was not accepted.
* For TECH-0018DR, the Navy position is that Patuxent River Program Managers will
not move to China Lake.
* There will be a reconsideration of all TJCSG CRs that have payback periods greater
than 6 years.
* Mr. Shaffer indicated the TJCSG needs to look further at TECH-0018B because of
* The next version of the TJCSG Final Report will be posted at 1200 hrs EDT
tomorrow, 27 April 2005.
* The TJCSG will meet again on Thursday, 28 April 2005, from 0900-1100 hrs EDT,
in the Pentagon, Rm 3C638.
Draft Deliberative Document - For Discussion Purposes Only - Do Not Release Under FOIA
April 26, 2005
Here’s what’s next.
This text can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Text.
United States. Department of Defense. Technical JCSG 146T Minutes 26 April 05.pdf, text, November 7, 2005; (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc24453/m1/1/: accessed April 24, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.