Technical JCSG 134T Minutes 04 April 05.pdf Page: 1 of 5
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
Technical Joint Cross-Service Group (TJCSG)
Daily Conference Call
Meeting Minutes of 4 April 2005
Mr. Shaffer chaired the meeting. The agenda is enclosed in attachment 1. The list
of attendees is enclosed in attachment 2. The primary objective for the meeting was to
review the progress of ISG directed scenarios. The agenda topics are listed below in the
order in which they were covered. The key points, decisions and action items from the
meeting are as follows:
ISG Directed Scenario Status - Mr. Shaffer
* All CRs need to be submitted to the ISG by 1200 hrs EDT tomorrow, 5 April 2005.
* TECH-0005-2, TECH-0006-3, are being reviewed by the OGC.
* TECH-0042AR needs some minor changes.
* TECH-00 18DR has been returned from the OGC with recommended changes to
* MDA knitting on HS&A-47 is in work. However, if it does not make it to the ISG by
noon tomorrow, 5 April 2005, the TJCSG will submit TECH-0018C.
* The write-ups for Questions 1 and 2 in response to the Air Force for TECH-0014 are
in work. The Air Force has performed the COBRA analysis for USAF-013. The
response to the ISG's tasking will be deliberated on at tomorrow's 5 April 2005,
* TECH-0059 and the Industrial JCSG's associated scenario will be discussed further at
tomorrow's, 5 April 2005, TJCSG Meeting.
* TECH-00047 will remain in place until HS&A submits HS&A-045.
* The Navy, the Industrial JCSG and the TJCSG TECH-0042D will work jointly to
resolve the Crane issue.
* The closure scenarios for Rome and Mesa have been completed.
* TECH-0032 has been posted.
* The TJCSG will on Tuesday, 5 April 2005, from 1000-1300 hrs EDT, in Crystal City,
PT-1, Rm 4600.
* Each Subgroup will need to brief Dr. Sega on 15 April 2005 in preparation for the 18
April 2005, IEC Meeting. More details will be provided in the near future.
Draft Deliberative Document - For Discussion Purposes Only - Do Not Release Under FOIA
April 4, 2005
Here’s what’s next.
This text can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Text.
United States. Department of Defense. Technical JCSG 134T Minutes 04 April 05.pdf, text, November 7, 2005; (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc24440/m1/1/: accessed September 20, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.