Technical JCSG 115T Minutes 10 Mar 05.pdf Page: 2 of 34
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
NlKI 114 '7
March UI. 200 , I I U [RAC Fol.()
* The ,Army expressed concern regarding the closure of Fort I-luachuca. lThe ,knn
indicated the TJCSG should have a vote on where the technical ,workload at Fort
Iluachuca should be moved in the evxent it is closed.
COL Buckstad ii woik lthrouch the Council of Colonels to finalize the Lakehu-st
* The IJCSG xxill review the issue paper reg,,ardin, lthe FFRI)Cs. Mr. Strack will post
the issue paper !r rev iew by the I.IJCSG Principals. The TJCSG will decide on the
inclusion of the FFRDCs in the movement of l os Ang FB to Peterson l -FB at a
future JCSG Meeting.
* The I-.TJCSG decided to change any previous decisions to move activities to Point
\.'t1 but instead moVCxe them to lort IHuCnenCe.
* lhe 'I'JCSG decided to hav the the Air Force work the closure o Mesa and Rome A'R.
The Innovative Systems Subgroup xwill stop their el'Tlrt on this and instead focus their
effobi-t on lthC closuIt of orona.
T* he 1TUCSG ill recommend to the Army wher e the technical workload at -Fort
I luachuca should be moved if Fort I luachuca is closed.
Review. and Establish TJCSG Position on Service Objections to TJCS(G CRs
* The \ir Force BR AC Office has expressed concern regarding the /60% increase of
population at Ilanscom Al' B associated with ITEC1-0034 and 004.
* 'Th Nay BRAC Of.l'ice thas expressed concern regarding the closulr of L'keihurst
The Arm BRA\C Office has expressed no concerns regarding the T ICSG scenarios.
* Ile lJC:S(i will vor-k to reconcile all of the Ii '.CSGi assumptions .11made to tlhe Service
Draft )eliberative Document - IFor I)scussiojll Purposes OnrIlv - Do Not RcIe case Under FOIA
__ __ __ IC_ _C
Here’s what’s next.
This text can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Text.
United States. Department of Defense. Technical JCSG 115T Minutes 10 Mar 05.pdf, text, November 7, 2005; (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc24425/m1/2/: accessed December 19, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.