Technical JCSG 106T Minutes 01 Mar 05.pdf Page: 1 of 11
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
Technical Joint Cross-Service Group (TJCSG)
Daily Conference Call
Meeting Minutes of 1 March 2005
Mr. Shaffer chaired the meeting. The agenda is enclosed in attachment 1. The list
of attendees is enclosed in attachment 2. Read ahead materials for the meeting are
enclosed in attachment 3. The primary objective for the meeting was to review the status
of the candidate recommendation packages. The agenda topics are listed below in the
order in which they were covered. The key points, decisions and action items from the
meeting are as follows:
Candidate Recommendation Package Status
* The OGC is currently reviewing all remaining scenarios except TECH-0013, 0009B
* A concern was raised that there may be a potential conflict with the HS&A JCSG for
TECH-0047 as they are proposing to move DISA to another location.
* The COBRA run for TECH-0018E will be completed tomorrow and will be ready for
discussion at tomorrow's, 2 March 2005, TJCSG Meeting.
Subgroup COBRA Assumptions
* For TECH-0013, the Marines indicated 10 Marine billets could be moved from Lima
to Detroit. However, no data calls went out to Lima. A total of 30 Marine billets
could be moved to Detroit.
* The ALSS Subgroup proposed moving 49 billets initially.
* For TECH-0018B, the assumptions regarding rehab facilities at Picatinny need to be
revised and COBRA will be re-run.
* The TJCSG directed the ALSS Subgroup to run COBRA for TECH-0013 for 30
Marine billets to Detroit. An additional COBRA run will be performed for the 10 of
these 30 billets moving from Lima to Detroit.
* The TJCSG will discuss TECH-0013 more at tomorrow's, 2 March 2005, TJCSG
Draft Deliberative Document - For Discussion Purposes Only - Do Not Release Under FOIA
March 1, 2004
Here’s what’s next.
This text can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Text.
United States. Department of Defense. Technical JCSG 106T Minutes 01 Mar 05.pdf, text, November 7, 2005; (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc24417/m1/1/: accessed September 25, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.