RH5 State Input (N.D.) June 23, 2005 Part 2 of 2 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title RH5 State Input (N.D.) June 23, 2005 Part 2 of 2
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
- Creation: 2005-11-04
- Content Description: RH5 State Input (N.D.) June 23, 2005 Part 2 of 2
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Hearing Input documents
- Keyword: State Government documents
- Place Name: United States - North Dakota
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 11455
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=RH5_State_Input_%28N.D.%29_June_23%2c_2005_Part_2_of_2.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5CHEARING&DocID_in=11455
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc24402
- Display Note: Received: 11/4/2005; Received as hard copy