Medical JCSG 20 Minutes 10 May 04 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Medical JCSG 20 Minutes 10 May 04
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
Author: United States. Department of Defense.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 2005-11-01
- Content Description: MINUTES OF THE MAY 10, 2004 MEETING OF THE MEDICAL JOINT CROSS SERVICE GROUP (MJCSG)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Other Public Document documents
- Keyword: Department of Defense documents
- Place Name: United States
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 11366
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=Medical_JCSG_20_Minutes_10_May_04.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5COTHER&DocID_in=11366
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc24314
- Display Note: Received: 11/1/2005