O-MM-0290-a DON Analysis of Tec JCSG Scenarios Tech-0028-31 Page: 2 of 41
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
Candidate # TECH-0028
4~pPZ *44 ~~as,** *44 44~"~~: 4~~*4 $ t~< 4444'4* 4*4444*~ 4444 H*4t 4
'*4aii 4~~P~~~~-i~~~"~~-lil 444 44aJ~r
Candidate Recommendation: Relocate Underwater Weapons
Research, Development, Acquisition, Test and Evaluation, and System
Integration, Mine Warfare, and Unmanned Undersea Vehicles from Naval Surface
Warfare Center Panama City, FL to Naval Undersea Warfare Center Newport, RI
Justification Military Value
* Consolidate all DoD Underwater Weapons RDAT&E to one location * Military value of NUWCNPT is .2725/.2734/.2390 for R/D&A/T&E
* Increase effectiveness and efficiencies * Military value of NSWCPC is .2851/.2315/.2300 for R/D&A/T&E
* Military Judgment was applied and rational for conclusions are provided
* Payback period -- TBD years (Requires COBRA analysis) * Criteria 6 -- TBD
* One time cost-- $ TBI) Criteria 7 - No impact
* Steady state annual savings - $ TBD * Criteria 8 - No impact
lO Capacity Analysis / Data Verification  JCSG/MilDep Recommended lO De-conflicted w/JCSGs
D Military Value Analysis / Data Verification ] Criteria 6-8 Analysis [ De-conflicted w/MilDeps
L Legal Review
Draft Deliberative Document - For Discussion Purposes Only- 1
Do Not Release Under FOIA
Here’s what’s next.
This text can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Text.
United States. Department of Defense. O-MM-0290-a DON Analysis of Tec JCSG Scenarios Tech-0028-31, text, October 20, 2005; (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc24114/m1/2/: accessed June 18, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.