2005 Base Closure and Realignment Commission Process Briefing Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 2005 Base Closure and Realignment Commission Process Briefing
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
Author: United States. Defense Base Closure and Realignment Commission.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 2005-10-20
- Content Description: Briefing outlines much of the process, procedures, and challenges faced by the 2005 BRAC Commission. Updated on October 6, 2005.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Other Public Document documents
- Keyword: BRAC Commission documents
- Place Name: United States
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 11152
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=2005CommissionProcessBriefing.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5COTHER&DocID_in=11152
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc24104
- Display Note: Received: 10/6/2005