Commission Report Errata Document submitted to the President dated 13 Sep 05 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Commission Report Errata Document submitted to the President dated 13 Sep 05
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
Author: United States. Defense Base Closure and Realignment Commission.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 2005-10-19
- Content Description: Errata notice released by the Commission to President Bush on September 13th, 2005, correcting an inaccuracy in the 2005 Defense Base Closure and Realignment Commission Report released on September 8th, 2005.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Other Public Document documents
- Keyword: BRAC Commission documents
- Place Name: United States
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 11113
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=POTUSErrata2_13_Sep_05.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5COTHER&DocID_in=11113
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc24065
- Display Note: Received: 9/13/2005