Dept. of the Army Supporting Analysis - Installation Visualization Tool Charter (Mar 03) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Dept. of the Army Supporting Analysis - Installation Visualization Tool Charter (Mar 03)
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
Author: United States. Department of Defense.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 2005-09-05
- Content Description: This document constitutes the charter for the Installation Visualization Tool (IVT) Management Framework. The Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics has deemcd the challenges faced by the Military Departments in meeting the 2005 Base Realignment and Closure mandates can be better addressed through a capability known as the Installation Visualization Tool (IVT). Furthermore, successful fielding of the IVT will serve as proof of concept for the value of an imagery-based DISDI to help meet other DoD mission needs. Disregard restriction of header and footer.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Army
- Keyword: Other Public Document documents
- Keyword: Department of Defense documents
- Place Name: United States
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 8740
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=Installation_Visualization_Tool_%28IVT%29_Management_Framerwork_Charter_%28Sept_03%29.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5COTHER&DocID_in=8740
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc23697
- Display Note: Received: 6/11/2005