The Ithaka S+R US Faculty Survey 2012 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Ithaka S+R US Faculty Survey 2012
Author: Housewright, RossCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Ithaka S+R
Author: Schonfeld, Roger C.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Ithaka S+R
Author: Wulfson, KateCreator Type: Personal
Name: Ithaka S+RPlace of Publication: New York, NYAdditional Info: Web: http://www.sr.ithaka.org/
- Creation: 2013-04-08
- Content Description: The Ithaka S+R US Faculty Survey has focused since its inception on capturing an accurate picture of faculty members' practices, attitudes, and needs. In the fifth triennial cycle, fielded in fall 2012, the survey focused on research and teaching practices broadly, as well as the dissemination, collecting, discovery, and access of research and teaching materials. Findings from this cycle of the Ithaka S+R US Faculty Survey will provide colleges and universities, libraries, learned societies, and academic publishers with insight into the evolving attitudes and practices of faculty members in the context of substantial environmental change for higher education. The development of the 2012 questionnaire was guided by an advisory committee of librarians, publishers, policy makers, and a scholarly society executive. The overall project was supported by some 20 colleges and universities, learned societies, and publishers / vendors.
- Physical Description: 79 p. : col. ill.
- Keyword: access and discovery
- Keyword: research dissemination
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Digital libraries.
- Keyword: scholarly communication
- Keyword: scholarly resources
- Keyword: discovery tools and services
Name: General CollectionCode: UNTGC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: ITHAKA
- Rights License: by-nc-sa
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2013 ITHAKA. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 United States License. To view a copy of the license, please see http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/us/. ITHAKA is interested in disseminating this report as widely as possible. Please contact us with any questions about using the report: email@example.com.
- URL: http://www.sr.ithaka.org/sites/default/files/reports/Ithaka_S%2BR_US_Faculty_Survey_2012_FINAL.pdf
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc234917