Letter from Bruce B. Bisbey to the BRAC Commssion Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Letter from Bruce B. Bisbey to the BRAC Commssion
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
- Creation: 2005-08-29
- Content Description: Community Correspondence - Letter from Bruce B. Bisbey to the BRAC Commission regarding his concern for the BRAC decisions for base closures and realignments.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Community Correspondence documents
- Keyword: Private documents
- Place Name: United States - California
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 8417
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=Bruce.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5CCOMAIL&DocID_in=8417
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc23381
- Display Note: Received: 8/26/2005; Received as hard copy