Environmental Ethics, Volume 1, Number 1, Spring 1979 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Environmental Ethics, Volume 1, Number 1, Spring 1979
- Serial Title Environmental Ethics
Author: John Muir Institute for Environmental StudiesCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Hargrove, Eugene C., 1944-Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Editor in Chief & Managing Editor
Other: Poor, Elizabeth R.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Editorial Assistant
Editor: Uebelhoer, Jane F.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Copy Editor
Editor: Martin, John N.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Book Review Editor
Designer: Rhodes, SteveContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Graphic Designer
Other: Hargrove, Oren K.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Oren K. Hargrove, Sr., Proofreader
Name: John Muir Institute for Environmental StudiesPlace of Publication: Albuquerque, New MexicoAdditional Info: The John Muir Institute for Environmental Studies, Inc.
Name: University of New MexicoPlace of Publication: Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Creation: 1979
- Content Description: Quarterly publication discussing various topics in environmental ethics, including features, discussion papers, book reviews, editorial commentaries, and other text related to environmental philosophies. Some issues also include announcements and other news related to the environmental studies community.
- Physical Description: 96 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Environmental ethics -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Environmental protection -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: philosophies
- Keyword: ethical practices
- Keyword: morality
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Publication Title: Environmental Ethics
- Volume: 1
- Issue: 1
Name: Environmental EthicsCode: ETHICS
Name: UNT Center For Environmental PhilosophyCode: UNTCEP
- Rights Access: unt
- OCLC: 4372676
- ISSN: 0163-4275
- Library of Congress Control Number: 79-644567
- Library of Congress Control Number: sc 79-4416
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 78-2148
- UNT Catalog No.: b1002285
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc233305
- Display Note: "An interdisciplinary journal dedicated to the philosophical aspects of environmental problems."
- Display Note: "Environmental Ethics is a quarterly publication of the John Muir Institute for Environmental Studies, Inc. and the University of New Mexico."
- Display Note: Pages numbered continuously through each volume.