Department of the Navy - Memorandum for the Record - Infrastructure Analysis Team Meeting 8 JULY 2004 Meeting with Ventura County (CAL) Economic Development and City Council Members Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Department of the Navy - Memorandum for the Record - Infrastructure Analysis Team Meeting 8 JULY 2004 Meeting with Ventura County (CAL) Economic Development and City Council Members
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
- Creation: 2005-08-29
- Content Description: Disregard restriction header and footer - Mr. H.T. Johnson, ASN (I&E) met with 10 members of VCDEA and city council in the Navy OLA Conference Room at the Pentagon at 0830 on 8 Jul 2004. Commander Robert. E. Vincent 11, JAGC, USN, IAT Recorder was also present.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Navy
- Keyword: Other Public Document documents
- Keyword: Other documents
- Place Name: United States - California
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 8360
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=N-MM-0169_Meeting_with_Ventura_County_CA_EDA_and_City_Council.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5COTHER&DocID_in=8360
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc23324
- Display Note: Received: 6/11/2005