Base Input fro Anniston Army Depot, Alabama Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Base Input fro Anniston Army Depot, Alabama
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
- Creation: 2005-08-22
- Content Description: Base Input - 103-06-A22- Base Input - Army - Anniston Army Depot - AL - BRAC Commission - FY 2005. Document includes Disk with a short video of installation facilities.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Army
- Keyword: Anniston Army Depot
- Keyword: Base Visit Input documents
- Keyword: Other documents
- Place Name: United States - Alabama
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 8004
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=16_Anniston_Base_Input_2_.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5CBVI&DocID_in=8004
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc22973
- Display Note: Received: 8/4/2005; Received as hard copy