E&T JCSG 49 Minutes 10 March 2005 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title E&T JCSG 49 Minutes 10 March 2005
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
Author: United States. Department of Defense.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 2005-10-17
- Content Description: Disregard Restriction Header and Footer - E&T JCSG 49 Minutes 10 March 2005
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Other Public Document documents
- Keyword: Department of Defense documents
- Place Name: United States
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 10960
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=E%26T_JCSG_49_Minutes_10_Mar_05.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5COTHER&DocID_in=10960
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc22929
- Display Note: Received: 6/11/2005